One-on-one computer and technology classes are available at the Tonganoxie Public Library. These are tailored toward your interest or needs. Topics covered include the following:
- introduction to computers
- basic internet searching
- using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Office products
- getting started with email
- transferring pictures from cameras to computers
- setting up wireless devices such as iPods or MP3 players
- using your eReader devices
- and many more!
These classes can be as introductory or advanced as you need them to be. Call Kelly at 845-3281 to set up your class today!