Library Meeting Room Policy
- The Tonganoxie Library Community room is available for non-profit group meetings.
- No admission may be charged by groups meeting in the room, and all meetings must be open to the public during library operating hours.A $20.00 fee is charged for personal events such as birthday parties, baby showers , etc. and must be held during library operating hours only.
- No soliciting, publicity, or selling of products/services may be endorsed using the library name.
- Any group using the community room is expected to conduct its proceedings in a quiet, orderly manner and to set up and take down tables and chairs as needed. Trash must be placed in receptacles and the room left clean.
- Tobacco use and alcoholic beverages are prohibited on library premises. Use of the library’s audiovisual equipment must be arranged upon room booking. Group is held responsible for any damage to, or theft of library property.
- The library is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. The library is not responsible for any accident that may have occurred during meeting use.
- The library reserves the right to refuse future bookings to groups that consistently fail to appear on reserved bookings and that do not abide by the above written policies.
- Please notify library 24 hours in advance for cancellations.
You may either open the following file, print off the form, complete it and return it to the library or you may fill out the form online and submit it electronically.